Projek Satu Hari Satu Illustrasi

Assalamualaikum.

Rasanya macam dah lama tak buka blogger since nowadays we have too many kind of social networks. And sorry Blogger for being neglected. Life was kinda busy lately. There were plenty of work that I really need to commit. And yeahh, here comes the new post. Ceh.

PROJEK SATU HARI SATU ILLUSTRASI.

Since the name of the project pun dah jelas lagi nyata so aku tak perlu lah nak describe lagi. Just for the information, this project was created by me to fill up my time with something useful (Drawing, in this case) since I am a good procrastinator. Haha. Wasting time is not good man, and this is a good way fer me to prevent this problem. Yes, PROBLEM. Why me so lazeyyhhh during this break I dont knoww :/

So basically, everyday I just need to draw at least 1 (or more) illustration for a couple of week maybe. Just for the beginning, this project was being held for a week. If I succeed, then I change for a month. Wish me luck guys :)

In Shaa Allah every drawing I'll post later.

p/s : do follow me on Instagram : @Mighol :) Thank you.



No comments:

 

KEPUNYAAN MUTLAK AMRLHLM 2010©. KOT.