tiada deskripsi #13

manusia susah menghargai .
kadang kadang benda itu buat sakit hati .
sentiasa inginkan kesempurnaan .
walhal sendiri tahu manusia tidak pernah sempurna .
sepatutnya perlu rasa bersyukur dengan apa yang ada .
bila ada kelebihan suka bermegah megah .
walhal sendiri tahu itu hanya sementara .
sepatutnya perlu sentiasa bersederhana .
belajar menghargai adalah sesuatu yang penting .

(Penang, 2011)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there mirulmerepekrepek.blogspot.com blogger discovered your blog via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer backlink pagerank john seo backlinks 10000 backlinks Take care. Jay

 

KEPUNYAAN MUTLAK AMRLHLM 2010©. KOT.