masalah silih berganti .
datang dan pergi .
aku rasa macam kosong .
tak ada sesiapa dalam hidup .
susah nak jumpa kawan yang ada waktu susah .
lumrah manusia .
aku tahu aku serba kekurangan dan aku hanya beban .
seperti ingin pergi jauh dari semua .
biar ringan .
biar tak sakit .
biar tak merungut .
aku seorang .
tak tahu nak berkongsi dengan siapa .
rasa dipinggirkan hanya kerana benda remeh .
aku tahu aku terlalu kurang ,
jauhkan diri lebih baik dan hanya berdiam .




1 comment:
heya mirulmerepekrepek.blogspot.com blogger found your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer page rank service seo usa org backlinks seo backlink Take care. Jay
Post a Comment